Home » » Winner and Top 3 of the Swirls challenge

Winner and Top 3 of the Swirls challenge



Hello everyone. First of all I want to thank you all for your participation on our swirl challenge. Oh my, such gorgeous creations you made. It was a big pleasure to take a look at all of your lovely projects. 

Well, I had a hard time chosing only three for being the top 3.  I would have preferred to chose the top 99... :o). But I had to make my decision, just check below if you can see your name...

But first I want to announce the winner of the voucher of USD 15.00 at 
 Whimsy Stamps. I picked the winners name via random.org. 

Tadaaaaa... the winner is:  


No. 64  
 Jami

CONGRATS! Please contact Trish by email (you can find it in the sidebar)  for your prize, and don't forget to take your winners badge to show off proudly on your blog.

And here are my top 3, in no particular order:








CONGRATULATIONS, ladies! 
 
Please grab your top 3 badge from the side bar and display it with proud on your blog.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

0 comments:

Post a Comment