Home » » Winner and Top 3 of our Vintage/Distressed Challenge

Winner and Top 3 of our Vintage/Distressed Challenge

Good morning everyone. WOW what great entires did we have this. I really enjoyed this challenge and I can tell everyone else did too. AWESOME creations. This whole picking just 3 for my top 3 is not fun at all, as I wanted to pick everyones creations.  I was amazed by all the talent and entires we had for this challenge.
Here is the winner of our Vintage/Distressed challege picked by Random.org

WINNER:
(#11- Julye)

CONGRATS! Please contact Trish by email (you can find it in the sidebar)  for your prize, and don't forget to take your winners badge to show off proudly on your blog :)


Okay, I had the hardest time picking just 3 top cards.  Man this part is the hardest of all.. and here they are my top 3 in no particular order.







Photobucket

Thanks to everyone who entered the challenge.  I really loved seeing everyones creations, you did and amazing job on them.

CONGRATULATIONS, ladies!  
Please grab your top 3 badge from the side bar to display proudly on your blog - you really deserve it!

Hugs:)
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment