Home » » Winner and Top 3 - Challenge 131 - Floral Frenzy

Winner and Top 3 - Challenge 131 - Floral Frenzy

 
  Good morning everyone Nic here with the Winner and Top 3 from Challenge 131 which was my theme of `Floral Frenzy`
I would like to thank each of you for your amazing entries, they were all fantastic and I really enjoyed visiting all of you.
I found it very hard  to pick just three for my top 3 choices so thank goodness the random thingy choose`s the winner...
and our lucky winner is..............
 
with this fabulous floral card.
Your colouring is out of this world Alyce and I love all your pretty details.
Huge Congratulations Alyce, please email ROSE (email details in the sidebar)
to claim your prize of 3 digital images from the Crafts and Me store and do grab your winners badge for you blog too :D
 
Now onto my top three, I can not tell you how hard it was to narrow  my huge list down to three
but I did manage it and here they are in no particular order.
 
Primia
I loved this the moment i saw it Primia..It is so soft and pretty and all those fabulous flowers really fitted my `floral frenzy` theme.
 
A beautiful clock Claire, I love the flowers and really stunning colours.Whoever receives this is a very lucky person.
 
An amazing card Debora, your colouring is fabulous and I love your gorgeous design and fab attention to detail.
 
 
Well done ladies please pick up your Top 3 badges from the side bar, we hope you will display them proudly on your blogs.
Our new  challenge will be along in a few minutes so do pop back to join in with us
 
Hugs Nic,xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment