Home » » Challenge 135 - Shabby Chic

Challenge 135 - Shabby Chic

Good morning everyone and welcome to another challenge at Crafts And Me and this weeks its the Dynamite Digi Girls turn to set the challenge and my turn, Minna,  to choose a theme  this time and I chose my favourite theme......

Shabby Chic

I really love to use light colors, laces, flowers and romantic things in my cards. I cant wait to see what you come up with:)

Our fabulous sponsor  is..............


This week's prize is your choice of 3 Crafts & Me Stamps Digi Stamps.



Please scroll down to view today's earlier post showing the winner of our last Dynamite Digi Team's challenge #133 Use a Digi.

And here is a little  bit of inspiration from our wonderful DT
 Nic using Emily

Minna using For You

Ann Marie using "Emily"





0 comments:

Post a Comment