Home » » Challenge #132 Lace

Challenge #132 Lace


Morning everyone,

It's time for another Rubber Girls Challenge and it's my (Tracy) turn to choose the theme and as always I go easy on you girls and have gone for one of my favourite embellishments, LACE.  I do love lace, so I'd like to see some lace on your cards this week.

Our sponsor this week is our very own Teresa from the Crafts and Me Store with a prize of.

* * * * *

 Your choice of 3 Crafts & Me Stamps Digi Stamps.


* * * * *

Please forgive our delay in posting the winner and top 3 projects of our last Rockin' Rubbah Team's challenge #130 Peaches and Cream.  Hopefully we'll be able to share it with you soon.

* * * * *

Here's some inspiration from the Fabulous C&M Rubber Girls, hehehe, we always have a giggle when we call ourselves that, lol.

Using "The Key" by Janna Prosvirina


using Annabelle




Hugs 
Crafts and Me DT
x




0 comments:

Post a Comment