Mom's Day!

Hi! Ok, here is something a bit different to share with my La-La Land Crafts family.  I altered Darling Marci by leaving out the bow and adding a #1 and drawing in some knee high sport socks.  Then I added Football Luka's helmet.

Here is the inspiration for the altered Marci...I never turned out to be a princess type daughter like most mothers dream of having.  I've been into sports and hanging out with the guys since I was a little girl, but of course that doesn't mean my mom isn't great.  The only problem is...I don't have a clever saying!!!  I have ideas about the message I want to convey...but no smarts as to how to do that.  Please SUGGEST! HELP! Ideas??




Here is the original image so you can see the alterations...

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms!

Renate'

0 comments:

Post a Comment