Home » » Challenge #35 - Anything Goes (optional Kraft)

Challenge #35 - Anything Goes (optional Kraft)

Hi Crafts and Me fans! Carisa here and I'm so excited to be hosting the challenge this week on behalf of the digi team. :D Mine is SUPER easy! Anything Goes with an option theme of using Kraft somewhere on your project. I love using kraft as my neutral when I'm making a card. I have run out of my favorite brand of kraft CS but I managed to find some scraps for my card today! Phew!

Our Sponsor for this challenge is CRAFTY RIBBONS!!



The Prize is Bev's Bag Bursting Blooms:

Oh, that pictures just looks so yummy! I love ribbons! With a great prize and an easy peasy challenge, I hope you will join us! To get your inspiration running, take a look at what the talented digital diva's created for you!













Vix using ...



Oh my goodness, Aren't they just amazing?! I spy a little sneak peek as well! ;D

Please be sure to link your creations below!

Hugs, Carisa



0 comments:

Post a Comment