Home » , » Witches Brew

Witches Brew

Hello La-La peeps! It's me, 1LuvnMama! Have you seen the latest Marci and Luka images? We are currently doing a Release Blog Hop and there is some Blog Candy being offered too. Click {HERE} to go directly to the hop. You won't want to miss out on such cuteness!

Since La-La Land has been featuring the new releases, I didn't have the opportunity to share my Witch Marci card. I had her colored up for weeks now . . . and here she is! I finally get show her to you! Witch Marci is surely stirring up some kind of magic potion.


A bit of a closer look . . . I added a small beauty mark on her left cheek. :)


Thanks for stoppin' in and be sure to check out the La-La Land Crafts Online Store. The Marci and Luka line are taking off so get your stamps today! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment