Home » , , , , , , » Free Pattern: Kid's Earflap Hat

Free Pattern: Kid's Earflap Hat


This hat is made with 2 strands of yarn together, to fit a 19 in. head circumference.  Below are links to earflap hat patterns in other sizes made using one strand of yarn.
Premie
Newborn
3-month
6-month
9-12-month
Toddler/Youth

I made this hat for one of my favorite little people, Jack Watson. He's one year old today! I'm so happy that you are in the world, Jack. I hope you appreciate all the hard work your Mommy did to bring you into the world, how much she loves you and how well she takes care of you. You are such a special blessing!

This hat pattern is inspired by this medium cap pattern from Tina Yanchuk. This was the first hat pattern I ever used, though I didn't really know how to read patterns at the time, so I modified it without realizing it! I really like the row of "dc around" between the increases that keeps the hat shape very round.


See pattern »

0 comments:

Post a Comment