Home » , , » Deliciously Sweet!

Deliciously Sweet!

1LuvnMama is here! I'm back for another day of showcasing Super Cupcake Marci . . . She is such a versatile image, you can use her for all occasions, especially when combined with sentiments from our Super Heroes Set!

I really wanted Super Cupcake Marci to be bold, yet have a girly side to her. Here's what I came up with . . .


I recently bought the EK Success Cupcake punch and knew I had to use it for this image of Marci. Isn't this just scrumptious? :)


Here's a closer view of Super Cupcake Marci in her outfit.

If you haven't done so, I would encourage you to link up your creations to our Customer Gallery. We'd luv to see what you make and . . . one lucky ducky wins a prize at the end of the month!

Thanks again for stoppin' in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment