Home » , , » Winter Marci in Fall colors

Winter Marci in Fall colors

Howdy La-La fans, Jana here. How is everyone today? For today's card, I was totally inspired by this card from Karen, because I just loved the colors she used, and I remembered I had this fabulous dp from my LSS (sorry, can't remember who makes it just now!) that would be perfect.


I stamped Winter Marci on a perfect panel from MFT, then stamped her again on the reverse side of this amazing floral print for the linen look burgundy to paper piece her coat and hat. I then used my W1 and W3 copic markers to add some shading to her coat and hat - that works like a charm!! I colored in the rest of her, cut out the pieces and put her all together. Then, I cut her out with my labels 14 nestie and went to town with my sponges and some creamy caramel and true thyme inks.


I went for a very simple layout, and just added a strip of the reverse paper with some lace across the card, then started playing with different buttons. I hadn't quite finished when my good friend and demonstrator Michelle came over with my jumbo button share from SU! It was EXACTLY what I needed!!


I finished off the inside with some more dp and a great SU! stamped greeting, and voila! Perfect fall bday card! So...what have YOU been creating with your La-La Land stamps?? We'd love to see your creations, so please link them up on the LLLC blog here, and you could win some La-La Loot! Have a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment