Home » » Winner and top 3 of the birthday challenge

Winner and top 3 of the birthday challenge

Hey Peeps!

I`m back with the winner and the top 3 of the Birthday challenge. Anyone curious out there? I just want to say thanks to everyone participating. Sooooo many wonderful creations to choose from. I`m not gonna keep you in suspence any longer, lol. Well here we go!

The winner drawn by random org is:

#14 COOPS


Please contact Trish to claim your prize. Contact info is in the sidebar.

So let`t get to the hard part. It really was too hard to pick the top 3 so i honestly had to ask my eldest daughter for help, lol. She got to choose from the two i struggeled the most with, so here it is:
Top 3 for the Birthday challenge, in no particular order is:

#152 DI COX


#108 SHELBY


#36 AN


Well done ladies. Please grab the top 3 badge and wear it proudly.

Well, that`s all from me for this time.

Hugs...Mona

0 comments:

Post a Comment