Home » » CHALLENGE #44 ADD A FLOWER

CHALLENGE #44 ADD A FLOWER

Good morning everyone,
The challenged today is hosted by me Teresa, it seems ages since I last hosted.
I just want to thank all of you for the lovely creations you post here every week which we all love looking at, and also getting us into the top 20 at wilkio we couldn't be more pleased.
With all the lovely flowers around this summer, but not much sunshine I wanted to make my challenge ADD A FLOWER to your creation flowers always make us smile.

As an EXTRA PRIZE as from todays challenge, all entries using a CRAFTS AND ME EXCLUSIVE STAMP which can be Rubber or Digi will be entered into a separate monthly draw to receive 4 FREE DIGI'S OF YOUR OWN CHOICE.
The draw will take place on the 2oth of each month and the winner will be posted on the next weekly challenge.
Please contact Trish with your email addy.


The Sponsor for this week is THE STAMPSMITH
The Prize is one sheet of stamps. Estelle from the stampsmith says-:
The winner can peruse my website but should also look HERE to find all my movie star photostamps, which are enticing!





Using Butterflies in My Hair

click on picture to enlarge and better pixels




AMY
Using Art deco cocktail couple available HERE





Used Melody The Bride available HERE






Using Hannah Lynns Genevieve available HERE



Using " Romeo Oh Romeo" By Sara Burrier available HERE



SYLVIA

using Sweet Selena by Hannah Lynn available HERE

I can't wait to see your creations, please add your link by froggy below.


Good Luck Everyone

Teresa



0 comments:

Post a Comment