Home » » Challenge 45 - Ribbon

Challenge 45 - Ribbon


CHALLENGE #44 ADD A FLOWER WINNER

The winner picked by Random.org this week is no.118 CAT SPICER,
congratulations cat well done, please contact Trish on the side bar about your prize, and don't forget to take your badge from the side bar to wear with pride on your blog.

Now on to my TOP 3

This was extremely hard for me to choose with over 200 fabulous entries and you have all worked so hard, I wish I could pick you all.
But I weedled it down if that is the right word, and my Top 3 well top 4 shhhh! don't tell the rest of the team in no order are:-


100-IRENE



162-IRUH



136-BELLA



114-MICKI

Blue-Butterfly-Fairy

Please take your TOP 3 BADGE girls from the side bar to display with pride for your lovely

work, CONGRATULATIONS to you all.

BELOW IS THE LOVELY DIGI GIRLS CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK,PLEASE JOIN IN.

Good morning everyone Mina here and its time for a new challenge and this week is the wonderful digi teams turn and Im the host this week...wow your work for the last rocking rubbah challenge was amazing I am always in awe of all the wonderful work you show us...as it was my choice for a challenge theme this week it really couldnt be anything else but Ribbons for me...I rarely make a card without them...Im so happy to tell you that our sponsor for this challenge is CRAFTS and ME and the prize will be 6 Digi's of the winners choice, wow now theres a fabulous prize for you

heres some wonderful inspiration from the Digi DT for you


Mina using Truth


JANE using TWILIGHT
Mona using Felicia
Decorative Doiley Here





using Violet mermaid by Hannah Lynn





0 comments:

Post a Comment