Home » » Come on in and welcome our new D.T

Come on in and welcome our new D.T

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce you to our new very talented Design team member Laila  Ã…nesland, I was very very happy when she said yes she would like to join our team.

I am sure many of you know and have seen Laila's work, if not pop over and take a peek at her blog here to see Laila's talented work http://kamis-castle.blogspot.co.uk/

I asked Laila to tell us all a little about herself.





Hi. My name is Laila, I’m a 28 year old girl from Norway.
I live there with my hubby-to-be and my 22 year old tortie-cat 
I started scrapping in 2004, and started blogging in 2009 - I got more and more into making Cards, and thus colouring came naturally. My weapons of choice are Copic Sketch, Polychromos and Inktense.
I’m not sure I can say I have a certain style - but I love making steampunk and darker themed cards and creations - Halloween and Christmas are my seasons ^_^
I am honoured to be on this DT!

Please give her a warm welcome!
 Teresa x


                                                             ***************************

Hi everyone! :D 
I'm Laila (aka Koneko), and I am super thrilled to be here; 
joining up with this amazing team and store - getting to work with such great images :)

For my first creation for the Team, I got to play with Sara Burrier's wonderful new "A heart".
I hope you like my creation ^_^


The lovely image is coloured with inspiration from the Peacock Butterfly. The card is detailed with Stickles in Mermaid, Tiara and Coffee Ice. I also added the very cute Bird in cage charm.


Thank you all for having me here, and thank you for any and all feedback and comments ^_^
Crafty hugs, 
Laila

0 comments:

Post a Comment