Home » » A Big Welcome to our new D.T.

A Big Welcome to our new D.T.


Hello Everyone,

Today I want to introduce you to our new design team member Kaly,

Her design and the way she uses her colours are stunning, I am sure you will agree when you see Kaly's creations here is her blog if you would like to visit it - http://kalinasto.blogspot.com/

 I am so looking forward to seeing what she comes up with.

Please give her a big welcome!

This is a photo and bio from Kaly.



Hello! My name is Kalina Pavlova but you will find my things signed with KalySto.
I live in a beautiful city of Varna, Bulgaria on the Black Sea coast. I’m 38 years old and I have a loving husband and two boys that fill my day with laughter and excitement. My profession is very demanding and I chose crafting to be my “escape” and my “art-therapy”.
As long as I can remember I’ve been sewing, embroidering, knitting and making jewelry but it was 4 years ago when I discovered card-making and it became my true passion.
I love coloring fantasy and fairy-tale images and my cards usually tell their unique story with flowers, lace, ribbons and sparkle.
I was supper exited to be invited to the Crafts& Me DT and I’m looking forward to work with all those authors and their amazing art!
                                      
                                            *******************************


For my first card here I chose the amazing new image called Rosewind  by Sara Burrier. From the moment I saw her I was fascinated by the beautiful hair and I think that every fairy would be glad to have such pink and lavender curls. I added a little sparkle on the wings and a lot of flowers for embellishments. To match the decoration with the one drawn on the image I used my favorite Woodland Branch Die. Hope she makes you smile!

I'm looking forward to all the new crafty adventures here 
and I wish you all a lot of bright colors in your life!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment