Home » » Winner & Top 3 Challenge 126 - Pretty In Pink

Winner & Top 3 Challenge 126 - Pretty In Pink

Good morning all you lovely crafters Vicky here with the Top 3 & the winner from Challenge 126 which was 'Pretty In Pink'

I have to say you gave me a very hard job, every entry was just fabulous & I had such a hard job to choose the Top 3.

First though we will let Mr Random Org do the hard work of picking a winner for me & the winner is.........drum roll plzzzzzz...

With this beautiful card...........
......isn't this so pretty!

Well done Karen hun if you email Rose, address in the sidebar & she will get your prize to you. Also if you would like to take the winners badge & we hope you will display it on your blog ;0)

Ok so now onto to choosing the Top 3..........are you sure I just cant pick 103, no, ok here goes then.

I love the whole vintage feel to this, its beautiful.

With this gorgeous canvas, I would love to hang this in my home ;0)

Isn't this so pretty & I lurve the fabulous shape!!

This is just so darn gorgeous, the colouring is fantastic!!

Well done ladies please grab your Top 3 badges from the side bar & we hope you will display them proudly on your blogs.
What do you mean you see Top 4............ssshhhhh dont tell the boss, this was the least I could narrow it down to...... ;0)

Dont forget to pop back soon for this weeks new challenge.
Tatty bye & hugs to all
Vicky xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment