Home » , » Winner and top 3 - challenge 127 - Spring Flowers

Winner and top 3 - challenge 127 - Spring Flowers

Good morning everyone Mina here with the Top 3 & the winner from Challenge 127 which was was my choice of Spring Flowers
I cant believe how hard it was to pick just three for my top picks so thank goodness the random thingy chose the winner
and the winner is

 MILA

Well done Mila I love love love your stunning colouring, could you please email Rose her address is in the sidebar , she will get your prize sorted for you, you can also help yourself to your winners badge too of course

right now onto my top three, I still cant believe I managed to get my huge list down to three
my first two are using the same Crafts and Me digi but the cards are very different and equally as beautiful
LAU W
stunning fresh look for this beauty and stunning colouring

LOTTA
wow to your colouring Lotta and your card is beautifully designed

LIZ MARSDEN

wow Liz I love this amazingly designed card...stunning


Well done ladies please pick up your Top 3 badges from the side bar, we hope you will display them proudly on your blogs.
Our new challenge will be along in a few minuets so pop back to join in with it
Vicky xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment