Home » » Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 92 - Stitching

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 92 - Stitching

Good morning all.I am here  to announce the lucky winner and top 3 of the digi girls stitching challenge.
Thanks so much for all your fabulous entries to my 1st challenge, i enjoyed visiting you all and it made my top 3 decision very hard.
You are all extremely talented.
So first up we have the lucky winner.I have used random org and the lucky winner is:
Number 43 which is Kbrandy.Huge congratulations Hazel.Please email Trish (email in the sidebar) to claim your fabulous prize from Letraset.

And now on to my top 3, i had so many more i could of chosen but i eventually made my mind up and my top 3 in no partucular order are:

                                                                Entry #9 - Bastelarena
The stitching on this card is just fabulous and i love the striking cas design.


The is absolutely stunning and beautifully detailed.The design is so unique.
You need to visit Leesa`s blog to see lots more pics.


So stunning, the colouring is absolutely fabulous and i love the bold colours and design.

Congratulations to the lucky winner and top 3.
Ladies please grab the winner and top 3 badges from the sidebar and thankyou to everyone who took part in the challenge.

Do pop back shortly for a new challenge :D

Hugs Coops.xxx






0 comments:

Post a Comment