Home » » Winner & Top 3 Challenge # 93 R'n B

Winner & Top 3 Challenge # 93 R'n B


Good morning everyone. Today it is time to announce the lucky winner and top 3 of the rubbah team challenge R'n B Ribbon and a Bow. Thank you all so much for your fabulous entries. I enjoyed take a look at all of them to make my choice of the top 3. Not an easy thing believe me!

But before I want to tell you who is the lucky winner. I had the help by random.org to pick the one and only winner of our fabulous prize.

It is No. 85 - Anne H.!

Congratulations Anne! Please email Trish (email in the sidebar) to claim your fabulous prize from Crafty Ribbons.

And now on to my Top 3. There were so many more I would have loved to chose, but I had to put it down to three. So here they are, in no particular order:

No. 24 - Cathy



No. 117 - Wendy Keenan



No. 149 - Tracy Valure



Congratulations to the lucky winner and Top 3. Ladies please grab the winner and Top 3 badge from the sidebar and thankyou to everyone who took part in the challenge.

Have a wonderful day! 
Hugs, Karina

0 comments:

Post a Comment