Home » , » WINNER & TOP 3 CHALLENGE 72 SHADES OF SPRING and USE A NEW IMAGE

WINNER & TOP 3 CHALLENGE 72 SHADES OF SPRING and USE A NEW IMAGE

Good morning everyone Mina here just popping on to tell you the winner of our last digi team challenge, wow all your creations were amazing bright and beautiful, but there can only be one winner the and that winner is.........................drum roll.............................

Nathalie L
congratulations Nathalie could you please contact Please contact Trish, her details are in the side bar, to claim your prize

now for the super hard part my top three
I had so much trouble picking just three but finally settle own
SCRAPPELLEN
TIGGERTASTIC
KAVITHA
congratulations and please help yourself to the badges from the sidebar which I hope you will wear with pride
Have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx

**********************************************


And Vix is post hijacking to give you a very late post for winners of the USE A NEW IMAGE challenge.  I'd actually stepped in for another team member then promptly forgot it was my turn *doh* Sorry!  Anyway goodness me what stunning new images there are about, wow!  Thank You all for taking part so onto my winners and they are.....

Random Winner of a beautiful pack of digi papers from Crafts and Me is....


127 Judith


And my Top 3 in numerical order are...

14 - Debs

52 - Merkku

168 - Mary J

Well Done all, please grab your Top 3 badge in the sidebar and winner contact Trish/Teresa link in sidebar x

0 comments:

Post a Comment