Home » , , , , , , » Free Pattern: Vintage-look Summer Bonnet

Free Pattern: Vintage-look Summer Bonnet


I love this sweet Easter bonnet for a photo prop, or it would be beautiful in white for a christening bonnet.

I used a stitch from The Crochet Stitch Bible - all credit to them for the stitch.  I will try to explain it the best I can, but I will not do a diagram because it would just be copying the book.  If you want further help, the book is easy to find on amazon.

This is a newborn size (doll pictured has a head circumference of 14"), but it would be easy to adjust for bigger sizes.  Just add 10 to the foundation sc and add a row at the end for each size up - so for 3 months, 72 and 11 rows; for 6 months, 82 and 12 rows, etc.  That would be my guess anyway.

See pattern »

0 comments:

Post a Comment