Home » » Winner and top three - Challenge 57 Blue, Green and pink

Winner and top three - Challenge 57 Blue, Green and pink

Good evening everyone...oops I forgot all about the winner of my Challenge 57 didn't I...many apologies but here is the winner and top three
Random number generator say No 22
DETJE

congratulations Detje, could you please contact Teresa about your prize, the details are on the sidebar
all your entries were fantastic and I had a hard time trying to pick just three but pick I had to so here goes

COOPS
I love this Sara Burrier mermaid and Coops used it stunningly and the colours were just a perfect match for our challenge

DEB
stunning card, the flowers are amazing and I love how you used the mesh

DENISE G
wow I love these trees and the beautiful CAS design...gorgeous

congratulations Ladies please help yourself to a badge from our sidebar
right I will leave you in peace sorry about the delay again
Mina xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment