Home » » Winner and top 3 of the Blues Challenge

Winner and top 3 of the Blues Challenge

***Please see post bellow for our current challenge***

Hi everyone sorry I am so late in posting this I am just back from work. A huge thank you to everyone who took part and I hope you can all join us again this week :D
Right on to the bit you have been waiting for the winner is....

#99 - i don't do straight


congratulations! :D could you please contact Teresa about your prize, the details are on the sidebar.
Now on to the hard bit it has taken me ages to work out who my top three are but here they are in no particular order...

#90 - Marina
I love the way you have used the die cuts and the pale colours


#3 - Renate
I adore the way you have added texture to her hat, all the sparkle and the way you have distressed all the edges.

Last but by no means least is
#63 - Coops
I so wish I could colour like you! This is just incredible and really shows this gorgeous digi off


Please all grab the badge from the side bar and wear it on your blogs with pride

Huge hugs to you all

Amy xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment