Home » » Winners of Challenge # 54 and Challenge # 56 Orange

Winners of Challenge # 54 and Challenge # 56 Orange

Hi Crafts and Me Fans,

Wow, there was a lot of gorgeous entries for the Flower challenge. A difficult task for me to choose a Top 3, I think I'll have to stop being so easy on you all, lol. Anyway my Top 3 has turned into a Top 4, and even then it could easily have been a Top 20, so well done to everyone.

Firstly the winner of Challenge #54 chosen by Random Org...... is


No. 6 Tine with this gorgeous creation:-


Congratlations, please contact Trish, details on the sidebar, for your prize.

Now onto the Top 3:-








Congratulations ladies, please remember to take the Top 3 badge from the sidebar.

Hugs Tracy x



***************Now on to the new challenge***************


Thank you to everyone that joined us for the use a digi challenge. Don't forget to come back next week to see if you are the winner. Now it is my (Amy :D) turn to pick the challenge and so I thought I would challenge myself as well and went for a colour challenge. I decided on orange as it is a colour I hardly ever use but I also thought it would fit for the season.


The brilliant sponsor for this challenge is WHIMSY STAMPS and they are kindly giving a $15 gift voucher to the winner!


The DT have done an amazing job to inspire you to get orange on your project so just check them out.......

Seek peak of one of the new stamps coming soon called Night Blossom



using Day Dreamer







Using Hannah Lynn's "Bookworm Fairy"
Unmounted stamp


Here is the detached Bookmark that is held to the card by plastic
Photo Corners at the bottom.






0 comments:

Post a Comment