Home » » Challenge 57# - Blue, Green and Pink

Challenge 57# - Blue, Green and Pink

Good morning everyone, thank you all for joining in with the fabulous rubber teams orange challenge last week...this week its the Digi teams turn again and my choice of challenge...I thought long and hard and chose another colour challenge my choice is Blue, Green and Pink...its not a colour combo I often use but everytime I see it, it wows me...so come lets see what you come up with....oooohhhh Im so looking forward to seeing what you do with it...you have a chance of winning this amazing prize this week too

The prize is a Sweetpea Stamp
Caron Vinson's Scorpio






And if you're not lucky enough to win it you can get it Here at the Crafts and Me store

(hugs)
Trish (-:






we are very sad to be saying goodbye to one of our digi team this week...our lovely Jane has decided to take a little rest from us for a while but we still have some amazing inspiration from our digi team and huge thanks to our amazing Guest this week too


using Hope by Sara Burrier





now your all inspired and have your colours why not give it a go
have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment