Home » , » A Fiery Redhead

A Fiery Redhead


Hi everyone GDT Debbie here again. When I started to colour up this cutie I decided I hadn't honoured all the gorgeous redheads out there recently! I tend to stick to brunettes - with the occasional blonde - so it was time to try out a redheaded gal - I reckon it suits this little Marci - but maybe I should have added a few freckles - LOL.

Copic Colors for Marci's hair:
YR00, YR04, YR07 and E08

This cutie is Sweetheart Marci and you can get her in rubber HERE or as a digi HERE.

This was one of those times when I coloured my image first and THEN went to look for DP in my stash to hopefully match (I do this more often than not actually). I was rapt when I discovered my neglected Kaisercraft Lush paper Pad - it was a perfect fit!

xXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment