Home » , » Paper Pieced Sweetheart

Paper Pieced Sweetheart


Hi!  This is Sweeheart Marci, from the latest Valentine Collection.  Every time I sit down to color up this adorable Marci I remember my daughters when they were small and wore their hair in pigtails just like this, giggling and making homemade valentines.  I really enjoy these cute Marci stamps and this is definately one of my faves.  I decided to paper piece her dress to match the background paper.  And her buttons are tiny twinkles (small rhinestones).  And then the pink ball-tipped pins kinda resemble the pony holders in her hair and add a fun element to the card.  I always dip the ends of pins in crystal effects and hold it til it dries and creates a protective ball on the ends so nobody gets poked ;)

That's all for today!  You can see more like this on my personal blog, Ink Something 2

Happy Crafting!!
Kristine

0 comments:

Post a Comment