SALE!! plus Birthday Chipboard Album

Happy Friday, everyone!

First of I want to remind you that today we are having a BIG SALE on all Marci and Luka, all stamp sets plus the cute panda!! Today and ONLY TODAY! They are all 20% off (excluding digis).  Scroll to the post below or click HERE for more details

As always, shipping is FREE on orders of $50 and over!!  What a GREAT deal combined with the SALE Discount!!

Don't let this great deal pass!!  Click HERE to go to our store, you might want to start your Christmas Shopping EARLY!!  ;-)

Have fun shopping! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onto my post...

After checking out the Cinch at the Scrapbook Show last month, I was in the mood to make albums! LOL I didn't get the Cinch at the show but it did inspire me to create this album!

The album itself didn't take me long to finish but using a single hole puncher to punch these holes was a pain! Now that I've completed this album, I ordered myself a Cinch! LOL I guess I do things in reverse. LOL I haven't tried the Cinch yet but I am sure it's way better than a single hole puncher!

Anyway, I thought it would be a cool idea to have a little book of all my friends' birthdays. These books are handle. I keep books of everything. hehe

This book measures 5 x 8 1/2 inches. I used Marci and Luka images..plus the little adorable panda.

For the cover, I used Marci With Rose.

January: Sweet Dreams Marci
February: Winter Marci
March: Panda
April: Marci With Rose
May: Birthday Marci
June: Star Boy Luka
July: Super Cupcake Marci
August: Marci With Rose
September: Pirate Luka

October: Pumpkin Marci
November: Ice Skating Marci
December: Birthday Marci

So what do you think? Pretty cool, huh? I wasn't thinking so I repeated a couple of Marci's. I had really wanted to use a different image for each month.


0 comments:

Post a Comment