Home » , , , , , » Free Pattern: Kid-Sized Potholder

Free Pattern: Kid-Sized Potholder

My #1 got a play kitchen for her birthday.  Her pan set came with a potholder, but she doesn't have the coordination to pinch the square of fabric around the pan.  I barely do!  So I thought she needed a potholder like mine, with a pocket for her hand.

I saved this from my project graveyard (the bag where I put things I've lost interest in or couldn't figure out.) It started out as a burp cloth, when my #2 was on the way.  When I didn't finish it before she was born, it got stashed.  I was looking for this yarn for the potholder, and I realized that what I had already crocheted of the burp cloth was the exact thing I needed.  The body of the pattern is, therefore, Christina Budd's copyrighted burp cloth pattern.

See pattern »

0 comments:

Post a Comment