Home » » Winner of Challenge 10 and Top 3 chosen by Gina

Winner of Challenge 10 and Top 3 chosen by Gina

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR CHALLENGE 12

I appologise for being late yet again with my post still catching up with things after my Son's wedding in Cyprus.
The lucky winner of Challenge 10sssssssss No. 24 Jessica congratulations,
Please contact me Jessica with your address details for me to send you your PRIZE.

AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR BADGE FOR YOUR BLOG TO SHOW OFF WITH PRIDE

True Random Number Generator 24 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

This is Jessica's WINNING card



And the lovely Gina's TOP THREE are in no particular order

No. 22 Dee
No. 31 Chris Olson
No. 3 Coops

CONGRATULATION'S GIRLS please take your Top Three badge from the side bar for your blogs.

Love Teresa x

0 comments:

Post a Comment