Home » » Sparkle

Sparkle

Hello I'm Shantaie Fowler,and I'm super excited to be a guest designer here in the wonderful land of La-La. This is my debut post, and who better to introduce me than a sparkling Ballerina Marci? This tiny dancer captured my heart at first sight, as I'm sure she captured yours as well. This bright, cheerful card is sure to be a welcome sight among the usual mailbox offerings!


So pretty with pearls in her hair and glittering tutu Ballerina Marci is a shining star of the show. I have to admit that I feel like dancing across the room myself, I'm just so thrilled to be a part of the La-La Land  team! 

Be sure to check back daily for more inspiration,Ballerina Marci will be available as a stamp on September 15, she is a "must have" for sure!
 Happy Creating! Shantaie

0 comments:

Post a Comment