Home » » Kim Yu and Sheila Lygo

Kim Yu and Sheila Lygo


Hi! My name is Kim. I am so thrilled to be a part of La-La Land Crafts’ first Design Team! I fell in love with Irina’s super cute stamps the minute I saw the sneak peeks!

I live in California. I am happily married to a very wonderful, understanding man and I am very blessed with two super adorable babies, a boy and a girl. I work with Adoptions during the week and craft my nights and weekends away!

I am still over the moon to be a member of this wonderful Team! I can’t wait to start sharing these adorable stamps with everyone here and on my blog, Kimbee's Creations. I guarantee you will fall in love with them once you see the release on Wednesday, August 12, 2009! So mark your calendar!


 Hi my name is Sheila and like Kim, I too am thrilled to be part of La-La Land Crafts' first Design team. Irina's cute stamps are just up my street. :)

I live in the UK in a small market town called March. I'm married to John, 33 years next month. :) We have 2 daughters Kate (31) & Helen (30). We also have 3 gorgeous grandsons & are expecting number 4 to arrive TODAY!!!! So lots of excitement at the moment.

I've been a crafter for most of my life, from knitting in my younger days through to card making now, I love to stamp & colour and my passion is my Copic's. I love those babies, you can see some of my musings on my blog Here.

I'm really looking forward to working with Irina and the rest of team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment