Home » » Jane Matsumoto and Lisa Hjulberg

Jane Matsumoto and Lisa Hjulberg

Hi! My name is Jane and I am very honored to be part of La-La Land Crafts' Design Team! I instantly fell in love with these adorable stamps as soon as I saw the sneak peeks. I think that you will too!

I live in San Jose, CA, with two very energetic boys, an extremely supportive husband, and a loving cat. I teach preschool to 3 year olds by day and spend my evenings at the craft table, happily stamping the night away. I am passionate about crafting. I am willing to try anything at least once, especially different techniques and challenges. This is how I express myself.

I am absolutely thrilled to be part of this talented team and to be able to work for the uber talented Irina. It's definitely a wish come true!

I can not wait to be able to share these super sweet stamps with you! My blog is called "Whoopsie Daisy!". Please come by to visit. I love receiving comments and making new friends!

Don't forget to join us for the big reveal on Wednesday! It is going to be so much fun!




Hello! Welcome to La-La Land Crafts! I'm so excited to be here. My name is Lisa, and I'm very proud and happy to be one of the inaugural Design Team members for La-La Land Crafts! This is like a dream come true. When I saw the sneak peeks of a few of the stamps on this blog I fell in love... I could just tell that these are my kind of images. I adore whimsical designs, and I love coloring, especially with my Copic markers, so this seemed like a match made in heaven. Thank goodness Irina felt the same!

I can't wait to get started sharing these wonderful stamps with you, both here and on my blog (The Craft's Meow). I guarantee it will be love at first sight when you finally get to see the full reveal on Wednesday night! So, buckle your seatbelts... this is going to be a fun ride into La-La Land!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment