Home » » The Winner, one more sneak peek and yet another Blog Candy

The Winner, one more sneak peek and yet another Blog Candy

This Blog Candy is now CLOSED!! Thank you so much to everyone who had entered!!

Before I start with the post today, I would like to remind you that the Grand Opening of La-La Land Crafts is in less then two weeks!! Wednesday, August 12th we will start the celebration with the party at Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 6 pm, we call it the La La Gala ;-) . The website will go live at around 11 pm PST. The party at Cranberry Hill Mercantile is a private event, if you would like to attend please stop by or call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to purchase your ticket. The cost of the ticket is $10. With this ticket you will be one of the first to see the stamps in the very first release from La-La Land Crafts!! You will also receive a Goodie Bag with one of the new stamps in it (valued at $9), will be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize (valued at $100), free make-and-take, refreshments and 10% discount on all stamping supplies in the store!! We only have a few tickets left, don't miss out!!

Now.. back to business.. We got 79 entries into last weeks Blog Candy, not as many as the first one, but not too bad.. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who had left a comment!! I used random.org again to pick the number, and the lucky number tonight is..



39!!

Lisa T you are the Winner!! Here is what Lisa said in her comment:

Lisa T said...
I've always loved your cards so I'm excited to see your new line of stamps. Congrats!
I've put a link in my sidebar as well as mentioning your new company in this post: http://paperandpawprints.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-candy.html


Congratulations Lisa!! Please email me your mailing address. Rosie and the other goodies will travel to Central Missouri!!

Now is time to show you another image from La-La Land Crafts. The first two sneak peeks were the images of the girls, first Lala and then Rosie. But we just couldn't be in La La Land without the animals. I give you Maya, she is a silly cow that represents today our line of Animal stamps!! She is so cute, she makes me smile every time I look at her!!




The artist behind the animal line of stamps for La La Land Crafts is Aleksandar Alexov. You can Aleksandar's work here, here and here.

Well, you already got the routine, right? We are going to have yet another Blog Candy, and this stamp of Maya is included!!


Other items included in this Blog Candy are (I tried to keep it somewhat animal related):

- StorRite Plastic Storage Sheets
- Stampin' Up Very Punny Stamp Set
- Stampin' Up Tag Punches (two different sizes)
- Cuttlebug Zoo Animals Die Cuts
- Magenta Tulip Kitty cling mount stamp
- Jolee's by You Panda 3D sticker


and three stamps from the new Lazy Summer Days collection by Magnolia

- Tilda with Ice Cream
- Flowers background (only available in Summer Kit)
- Ants


Here is how to enter.. Mention my new Company AND my Blog Candy on your blog, then leave a comment under this post. If you do not have a blog, just spread out the word about my new Company AND my Blog Candy (or just simply promise me that you will ;-) ) and then leave a comment.

Everyone is welcome to participate, I will ship internationally.. One comment per person please :-)

I will draw the winning number next Wednesday, August 5th, at around 10 pm PST. That will be one week away from the Grand Opening!! We will have to do something BIG, make sure to come back to check it out!!

Hugs!!
Irina

0 comments:

Post a Comment