Home » » Design Team Call

Design Team Call

I thought I would wait, but I have already started getting emails from some of you who are interested in being on the Design Team for La-La Land Crafts. I am so thrilled that you want to be considered even without seeing the actual stamps!!!!

So, I have decided to have a Design Team Call :-) . To be on my design team, you have to have a blog and need to be posting regularly. It helps if you participate in the forums and/or challenges. I am not asking you to make any new cards to apply, just email me a link to your blog so I can see what you do and your style, and also tell me about yourself. *here is my email address if for some reason the link above does not work for you, irina_ca@msn.com .

Here is what you will get from me:
- You will receive recognition! Your name, photo and short bio will be displayed on the company website.
- You will receive a Design Team package once a month, the package will contain three free stamps plus some stamping /scrapping supplies (paper, embellishments, ribbon, etc.).
- You will receive a 20% discount in the company store during your DT term.


Here is what I will need from you:
- Display La-La Land Crafts logo on your blog.
- Make at least three cards/projects a month (one with each of the stamps included in your DT package) and post the cards/projects on your blog.
- Participate in La-La Land Crafts challenges.
- Advertise La-La Land Crafts when appropriate.


This is an open call, I am looking for six designers to start with. Anyone can apply! No previous experience of being on the Design Teams is necessary!

This is a "first come, first serve" kind of thing.. When I choose six people, I will close the call. I will still look at the new applications, but those will be saved for later consideration.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Oh, and I would appreciate it if you would mention my Desing Team Call on your blog as well.

Good luck to all!!

Hugs!!
Irina

P.S. If you have not entered into the Blog Candy yet, please see the post below or click here for the details. If you live in the Bay Area and didn't buy your ticket to the Grand Opening yet, click here for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment