Home » » My first card in a long time

My first card in a long time

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend,  it's a very windy day here and sunshine perfect washing weather!

Don't all faint, I am showing you the first card I have made in a long long time with a hiccup along the way, this was for my Mum for Mothers day, I just need more hours in a day!

I have used Philomena digi papers and matching inserts from the paper designs pack, if you look in the top right hand corner the image on the paper matches my main image
.
The image used is from the Memories of Philomena set of six digital images only £1 
I stripped these flowers to add as feathers that also leaves me some for another card, they have glitter on but I added a little extra stickles glue to all flowers, I love my stickles.
I also used Pearl Pen Cream you can get lot's of pearls of your own size choice out of these?

The pin with rhinestones will be added soon.

This is the matching insert, I made an error of sticking the whole thing down, which left me with a crease on the left hand side. I have never done it like this so why I did it this time I don't know. So a TIP just glue down the centre on both sides. 

I hope you didn't mind all my chit chat.

Teresa xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment