Home » » Hannah Lynn & Bente Schlick

Hannah Lynn & Bente Schlick

Good morning everyone how are you all? Vicky here today with 2 fabby stamps to show you today, one by Hannah Lynn & another by our recent new artist Bente Schlick.
First one I will show you is my favourite Crafts & Me artist Hannah Lynn & this one is one of the new stamps Teresa has recently released in her store.
These are all sooooooooo gorgeous, they even have tattoo's...........how fab is that!!!
This one is 'Punch of Colour Girl 2', isn't she gorgeous with that fab chest tattoo ;0)

The image was coloured with copics & I added stickles to her wing & the flower in her hair. I coloured her softly but I think she would suit strong colours just as much.

Ok my next card is 'Blissful Moment' by Bente Schlick.
This image was also coloured in Copics & I added 'Sweet Thing' charm & made a 'Flower' with
 'Delight Clay' I also added wine & white fran-tage to the flower & around the edge of the image.

For some reason the butterfly is showing up with more blue in it, but it is more prurple IRL. For all other details of any of these cards pop on over to my blog here.

Dont forget the current challenge which is Hannah Lynn, the winner wins a signed portrait off Hannah Lynn............I sooooooo want to enter this challenge :0( 
Of course if you dont have any Hannah Lynn images, then first off, which rock have you been under lol. Secondly you can get your instant Hannah Lynn fix right here at Crafts & Me Store & be able enter our challenge...........
Fine Print
I take no responsibility for anyone becoming addicted to Hannah Lynn images ;0)

Well I'm at my sons later for tea...............oooh I get a night off yay, ya gotta love it when someone else cooks for you ;0)

Tatty bye lovelies mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment