Home » » Hannah Lynn - Amanda & Axel

Hannah Lynn - Amanda & Axel

Good morning all.
Nic here to share a card with you today.
I have been wanting to colour up this fabulous Hannah Lynn digi stamp and finally got the chance yesterday.
This digital stamp is Amanda & Axel, she is not in the store yet but keep checking the Hannah Lynn range as i am sure she will be there soon.
I have also used one of the gorgeous new charms available now too.
Here is my card:
I went with dark colours for this one and some touches of black.

I am not sure if you can tell but Amanda is a vampire so i tried to give her a vampire skin tone and i added some sparkle to her skin too but my camera has not picked it up.

Thanks so much for looking and don`t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge.Click on the pic at the top of the sidebar to take you straight there :D
Hugs Nic.xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment