Home » » Winner & Top 3 Challenge 136 - Something Old

Winner & Top 3 Challenge 136 - Something Old

Hello lovely crafters how are you all? Vicky here with the winner and the top 3 from my challenge 'Something Old'. Soooo sorry these are late, we had a sudden turn of events in our lives & its made all our brains a bit erm, leak proof.............ok mainly my brain but in all fairness there wasn't much to work with anyway lol.

Okie dokie now for the winner of 'Something Old' challenge & thankfully I can get Mr Random Org to do this job for me.............the winner is.....drum roll plzzzzzzzzzzzz


Congratulations please email Rose to claimrg your prize hun. Also dont forget to grab your winner badge which we hope you will wear with pride on your blog.

Ok now for the Top 3 & to be honest I wish I could have got Mr Random Org do this as it was sooooooo hard choosing just 3...........anyhoos eventually I chose these...........

I love this pretty design, my daughter would love this in her room ;0) Katie's 'Something Old' is Tilda & all of the dies used.

I love this set that she made for a 'Father's Day' gift & I love the colours used. Dips 'Something Old' is nearly everything used lol, nearly all of it is over 6 months old.

I soooooo love this that Suzi made, its actually a file so you need to pop over to see the rest of the pics. Isn't it just gorgeous. Suzi's 'Something Old' are the flowers & the string pearls.....in Suzi's words they are 'Ancient' lol.

Congratulations ladies we hope you will grab your Top 3 badge from the side & wear it on your blog with pride.

Thank you to everyone who played along with us you certainly like to make our job hard with all of your amazing creations.

Tatty bye & big hugs from all the girls here at Crafts & Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment