Home » » Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 120 - Doily Heaven

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 120 - Doily Heaven

Good morning everyone Vicky here finally with the winner & Top 3 of Challenge 120 which was the
 'Doily Heaven' challenge. I am sooooooooo sorry this is late, I would like to give you an excuse but I really dont have one...........I kept forgetting!! Do you think it could be age......mmmmm.....nah definately cannot be that ;0)

Anyway we had a lot of beautiful entries making my job hard to choose just 3. Thankfully our Mr Random Org helps me out with the winner...........or believe me this post would never get done, it would take me that long lol. Anyhoo's the winner of the challenge is......drum roll please..............

Below is her beautiful card - Love the vintage feel.....

CongratulationS Birgit if you would like to email Rose regarding your prize & dont forget your winner badge from the side bar which we hope you will proudly display on your blog.

Ok now for the hard task of choosing a Top 3..............this was hard but finally I narrowed it down to these three beauties, in numerical number order.

How darn pretty is this card..........love the vintage feel, the die cuts the paper.....THE EVERYTHING!!

Alyce is so sweet & always does such beautiful cards & her colouring is AWESOME!!!!!!!

This is gorgeous Lucy, I sooooooo lurve her hair & adore the pretty pink.....FABULOUS!!!

Congratulations ladies dont forget to grab your Top 3 badge from the side bar & we hope you will display it with pride.

Thank you to everyone who enters our challenges we love hopping around to see all your awesome creations.............you are all our daily inspiration.

Pop back at 9.00am to see this weeks new challenge, you will love the theme ;0)
Tatty bye & thank you for your continued support mmwah.
Hugs Vicky & the DT girls xxxxxxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment