Home » » Challenge 113 - Anything Goes - Winner & Top 3

Challenge 113 - Anything Goes - Winner & Top 3

Hello everyone Vicky here, hope you have all had a wonderful christmas & New Year with your loved ones, we certainly did.
Now I am here with the winner & the Top 3 to the 'Anything Goes with Optional Ornament' challenge, I really am so sorry this is late, with all the rush up to christmas I barely remembered what day we were on lol.
I have to say you certainly did not make my job easy & my original top 3.........well it was no-where near 3, it was more like 33...........I think I may have got told off for that lol.

Anyhoo's lets do the winner first which is the easy one as Mr Random.Org does that job for me.
The winner is..................drum roll..................

100. Jen Leeflang & here is her stunning card.
Isn't this so beautiful!!!

Congratulations sweetie could you please email Rose regarding your prize & also dont forget your Winner badge hun.

Ok so now onto the hard task of choosing a Top 3..........no easy feat let me tell you!! Finally though I did choose these 3 stunners!!!!

This is soooooo beautiful, although I think it would look fantastic in my home Fiona hun ;0)

This is just stunning, I love the whole design of this & the image is perfect!!!

These are all totally amazing, I love the scene on the gorgeous card, this whole set is stunning in every way!!

Congratulations ladies your creations are totally awesome!!!

Phew thank goodness for that, let me say though that each & every entry was gorgeous & made my job so so hard. You are all so talented.

So ladies if you would like to grab your well earned Top 3 badge from the sidebar, we would be honoured if you would display it on your blog.

Tatty bye peeps xxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment