Home » » Challenge 103 Winner & Top - Favourite Colours

Challenge 103 Winner & Top - Favourite Colours

Good morning everyone. Vicky here with the winner & the Top 3 to my challenge which was Favourite Colours. Let me say tho that all of your creations were stunning & you made such a hard choice for me..............I nearly went with Top 3 twice as I had 6 lol.
Anyway I did finally get it down to 3.
First I will annouce the winner of 3 digi images of their choice from Crafts & Me.....chosen by random.org........
Drum roll...................ta daaaaaaaaaaa


Congratulations sweetie, if you would like to email Rose (email address is on the sidebar) also if you would like to take your winners badge & display it on your blog.

Okie doke, now onto the Top 3 of 'Favourite Colours', in no particular order......





Congratulations ladies we hope you will take your Top 3 badge & display it with pride on your blog.

Thank you to everyone who played along with us, you are all so so talented.




0 comments:

Post a Comment