Home » , » WINNER AND TOP 3 - ADD A RIBBON CHALLENGE

WINNER AND TOP 3 - ADD A RIBBON CHALLENGE

Good morning everyone Mina here, thank you all so much for joining in with my Add a Ribbon challenge all your entries were stunning but there can be only one winner and that is

wow what an amazing hanging isn't it congratulations Ellen
Please email Trish (her email is in the sidebar) and she will arrange
for you to get your prize

thank goodness that bit is done by RNG, now for the hard part, I think I managed at one stage to get it down to my favourite 20 entries lol...but a decision had to be made and these are my Top 3 for my Ribbon challenge

GRENOUILLE GREETINGS
wow amazing colouring and I love love love the design

PAPERSNIFFER
stunningly delicate design, the whole thing looks like its made of beautiful lace

MEIGHAN
I love everything about this stunning card and want that stamp for wallpaper...wow

Huge congratulations ladies and please all grab your top 3 banner and wear it with pride.
Thank you to everyone that took part and I hope you will join us for our new challenge later this morning
Mina xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment