Home » » Winner of the bright colours challenge and top 3

Winner of the bright colours challenge and top 3

The winner as picked by random org is......

#33 Lisa S



Well done :D Please contact Trish, her details are in the side bar, to claim your prize.

And my top 3 was a very hard choice but I have gone for in no particular order...

Lau W
This card makes me want to be at the beach :D

Sandy's stamping scene
I LOVE this card everything from her purple hair to those lush papers and sparkly hearts :D

Laila aka Koneko
I adore this colour combo and your colouring is incredible!

Make sure you grab the top 3 badge from the sidebar and wear it with pride on your blogs.
We will be back in an hour with the new challenge and I hope you can all join in :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment