Home » » Winners challenge #65

Winners challenge #65

Good morning everyone!

Mona here to give you the winners of challenge #65. I am really sorry about the delay but all the vacation has gottn the best of me. Hope you can forgive me, lol. Well, let`s get to it.
The winner chosen by random org is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Behind that number we have

Please make contact with Trish to claim your prize. The contact info is in the sidebar.

Now onto my top 3. or actually it became a top 4. I really couldn`t decide which one to cut, lol. But that is how it goes when you guys enter so much yummy creations, lol.

So  here are the top 4 in no particular order:















Well done ladies! In the sidebar you can find a badge to show off proudly in your blog. Your creations are truly amazing.

Thanks for entering our Christmas challenge!


0 comments:

Post a Comment