Home » » Winner and Top 3 for Challenge #48, Use Blue or Blue Greens

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge #48, Use Blue or Blue Greens

Thank you so much for all who joined us and played along with my #48 Challenge to use BLUE or Blue Greens.
Click on each picture to go to their post to see more of their creations if you would like to see more.

Winner of Challenge #48 by Random.org
#89- Tengel27

Please email Trish to claim your prize. 
 Email on side board and don't forget to pick up your winning badge.

Here are my top 3 picks. It was soooooo hard to only pick 3 as I saw so many beautiful creations and wish I could pick more.  Thanks to all that played along with us.

In no particular order
#40- Fern

#51- IRIT


#138- Ellen


Thank you all for playing along with us and we hope you continue to play along each week.
Also for my top 3 please remember to pick up your badge on the side board as each of you deserved it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment