Home » » Winner & Top 3 Anything Goes optional Kraft

Winner & Top 3 Anything Goes optional Kraft

Hi Crafts and Me Fans!

I can't believe the AMAZING turnout we had for our Anything Goes optional Kraft challenge! I know I threw some of you for a loop with Kraft but some of you had it spot on and everyone just blew me away! So, the winner of the prize chosen at random by random.org is.......


Congratulations! I just adored your father's day card! CONGRATS! Please contact Trish by email (you can find it in the sidebar)  for your prize, and don't forget to take your winners badge to show off proudly on your blog.

And even harder to choose out of 301 entries is the Top 3:




Absolutely stunning ladies! I just love seeing the digi's in action among all the entries each week! I also have to say this will be my last post as part of the Crafts and Me DT. It is painful to say goodbye as Teresa and Vix and all the ladies have been nothing but amazing! Crafts and Me will always be one of my favorite stamp companies so I won't be far I just have to step down from some of the time consuming pieces of being on DTs and spend more time with my family. I hope you will have fun with our next challenge which will be posting soon!

Hugs,
Carisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment