Home » , » Hey HOT STUFF!

Hey HOT STUFF!

1LuvnMama is here with today's post. I hope you have a hanky in hand to wipe away your sweat . . . some HOT STUFF is coming your way! :) It's Fireman Luka, one of the 3 new images released this week! You can get him in digi form {HERE}. Don't worry, you will be able to get him in rubber real soon.

I jumped at the opportunity to create with this hunk because my hubby is a firefighter. If you're not familiar with the Honolulu Fire Department's firetrucks, you'll be surprised that our trucks are YELLOW, not red. As you can see, Fireman Luka is dressed just as a HFD firefighter would be dressed . . . blue shirt tucked inside his yellow turnouts. He wears black boots and a black helmet. Yes, the straps holding up his pants are red.

I thought I'd create a little scene for him. He's right on time to put that fire out!


Here's a close-up of Fireman Luka along with his trusted pal, Tuffy. Check out his pants . . . I sponged some Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Distress Ink to create the BLACK SOOT from firefighting. Too funny! :)


That's it for me! Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment