Home » , » Pirate Luka...arghhh!

Pirate Luka...arghhh!



Good Morning, everyone! It's Monday and my turn at posting on the blog. Have you enjoyed seeing all the wonderful cards using the new images? I sure have! Today I am sharing a card I made using Pirate Luka. He's no longer available as a digi in the shop, so I sure hope you snatched him up while you could. Never fear, however, if you didn't. He and a few of his friends will be available in rubber on September 15th...YAY!

Sweet Dreams Marci and Cheerleader Marci are currently available in the shop in digi format, but for a limited time only.

By the way, don't forget that there is a huge sale going on right now! All of the rubber stamps in the shop are available at 25% off. That's a great deal! Some of the images are going to be discontinued, so you better get 'em while the gettings good ;D

I've been peeking in the Customer Gallery and I am loving what I am seeing ;D Keep up the great work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment